Immediate Move-in! This Glastonbury is ready for a Immediate move-in. This home (Homesite #8) sides to community open space! If you like lots of natural light and large bedrooms, consider this one!
If you are looking for spacious bedrooms and closets, as well as nooks and features that add character, plus room for storage, then look no further! This spacious 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with over approximately 3,000 square feet of living space is sure to meet your needs with wonderful features like the following:
- Upgraded Elevation 3 with Stone Water Table
- 30 Year Architectural Shingle Upgrade
- Upgraded Deluxe Siding Color
- Basement Areaway Exit
- 42" White Kitchen Cabinetry with Soft Close Drawers and Doors and Cabinet Crown Moulding
- Counter Depth French Door Stainless Steel Kitchen Refrigerator
- Gas Cooking (Microwave Hood Vented to the Outside)
- Upgraded Hard Marble Kitchen Countertops
- Owner's Suite with Tray Ceiling, Large Closet, and Super Bath Design
- Upgraded Craftsman Style Rail and Interior Trim Package
- Fully Finished Basement with Rec Room, Full Bath, and Bedroom (Plus, HUGE Unfinished Storage Room)
- Large Laundry Room on 2nd Floor complete with Laundry Tub
- Great Room with Gas Fireplace
- Keyless Front Door Entry
- Mud Room off Kitchen and Garage with Custom Cabinet and Built-in Bench
- Garage Door Opener with 2 Remotes and Exterior Keypad
- Large Kitchen Pantry
- Additional Windows added in Owner's Suite and Great Room
- Living Room/Dining Room with Glass French Doors
- Oak Main Staircase
- Hardwood in Foyer, Powder Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Mud Room and 2nd Floor Hall
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Laundry Room
- Sides to Community Open Space
- Additional Electrical Features and MORE!
- *$10,000 Towards Closing Costs
Call us today to schedule your appointment to learn more about this wonderful home.
*Special closing costs incentive requires the use of Builder's preferred lender and title company. Ask us for the details.
Please Note: Some of the finished photos are not of actual home, but are representative of the features and options the Glastonbury plan offers.